Requiem:Pure Genesis

Care to Unleash Our Wrath?!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Care to Unleash Our Wrath?!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let The Fantasy-Begin.

Role Playing Rules

Akuma Sendo
    Akuma Sendo
    Arrancar Overlord

SG : 267629
    Presence : 1

Character sheet
    RPG(s):: Bleach, Naruto, OP
    Rank(S):: AO, FL, PK

Role Playing Rules Empty Role Playing Rules

Post by Akuma Sendo Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Intro:
    -If your gonna RP, there you are going to need to know the basic rules for it. Why? well because unlike sparing and chatting the rules for RP is different. And your going to need to know and learn em, if you wanna be good.

What to do:

-When you are RP in a basis group, you will be RP as the character your made. Listed in the character sheet's section. If you use anything out of your characters abilities or not even use your correct character, then i shall warn you hear not to.
    -When you RP you will be assigned ranks in some of them. And during RP and if you have a lower rank, you will need to respect you Higher Ops.
    -Fighting and battles among the RP basis are acceptable, but starting arguements and or unnecessary fights are unacceptable.
    -For typing your RP sentences, actions and words you will need to write it so people can understand. Meaning use the proper grammar, words, and spelling. I don't want you writing a bunch of nonsense that no one will understand. Also when you are typing your RP lines must be more than 5 sentences long. I don't want anything like....

-----Atsu Walks in and takes a look around as he looks to his side and began to walk back out again.

Plus when you are typing put your lines together i do not want them separated ever, just to take up space.
    -As for the way you will type, thats simple. For actions you will type freely, meaning no other aspects at beginning or end. And as for speech you will need to use quotes (").Like so...

------Atsu began to walk down the hallways of the buildings corners. After a few seconds he then comes upon a door ,intrigued he walks in. And after taking a few looks around atsu began to realize there was nothing of importance here. But the moment he began to turn around and and take his steps out, a voice was heard. The voice was low and afar and had kept atsu stuck in his steps. And with one quick spin around atsu took a stance as he yelled out,"Who is there?!"

-If you have a problem in the RP and want to ask something use these (OOC). OOC meaning Out Of Character is used for when you want to say something thats not related with your characters speech. But remember if you use OOC you will also need to use (IC) also. IC meaning In Character for when you want to act and talk as your in RP character again, like so...

------OOC:
    When will my character meet the shadow thats been haunting him?

IC:
    Atsu began to walk down the hallways of the buildings corners. After a few seconds he then comes upon a door ,intrigued he walks in. And after taking a few looks around atsu began to realize there was nothing of importance here. But the moment he began to turn around and and take his steps out, a voice was heard. The voice was low and afar and had kept atsu stuck in his steps. And with one quick spin around atsu took a stance as he yelled out,"Who is there?!"

-And that is basically all there is for, what you have to do.

What Not to do:
    -Do Not Godmod, Meaning.
    --Do not use abilities out of your control.
    --Don't dodge every attack without reason.
    --Killing someone in RP is not accepted, Just near death states are fine.
    --Controlling your opponents actions are not tolerated. I hate when people do this.

-Thats all for now Razz